One Branch Glass Manifold Vacuum Filtration
- Vacuum Filtration Manifold is used primarily in microbiological, Sterility and analytical procedures that involve collecting a particulate (bacteria, precipitate, etc.) from a liquid suspension.
- They are particular designed and produced for several samples filtrate at the same time.
- Each filter holder has individual control valve, only one set vacuum pump can sustain the single or Multi-branch manifold filter operate together.
- Widely used for chemistry analyses
- Biochemical-pharmaceutical sanitation test environment test
- Water quality analyses
- Foodstuffs and beverage test
- Science research and so on.
- Vacuum filter aqueous, organic or corrosive liquids for particulate contamination analysis.
- It is recommended for HPLC solvent filtration and it has the function of out gas to guarantee the clean of mobile
- Phase and avoid the blockage of HPLC liquid flow path